Our Commitment To Donors
- We will use your money wisely We are committed to ensuring that all donated funds are used for the direct benefit of the young people.
- We will process your donation promptly so that it can start benefitting the young people as soon as possible We will acknowledge receipt of your donation via letter or email, unless you request otherwise.
- We will respect your right to choose how you wish to be contacted by us Please contact our fundraising office using the details below if you would like to change the frequency or method of communications you receive from us, or visit www.chf.org.uk/keeping-in-touch.
- We will keep your personal details safe and secure We will only store and use your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We will never sell your personal data
- We will never pressurise you into making a donation We do not cold call or take part in door-to-door fundraising.
- Our fundraising processes are accountable We are happy to answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and practices.
- We will follow relevant Charity Commission guidance and any requirements and guidance from the Fundraising Regulator or such other body that replaces it.
Thank you for supporting Chailey Heritage Foundation. If you have any questions about the way we raise funds or would like to alter the way we contact you, please contact our fundraising office here. You can also request our more detailed Fundraising Policy from the fundraising office.