Support Worker (Days)
Location North Chailey, East Sussex
Salary £18,298 - £21,496 based on 37 hours p.w.
Application Deadline 2 February 2021
Chailey Heritage Foundation is seeking to recruit some great new Support Workers to work within a dedicated team responsible for providing personalised support to children and young adults.
What are we looking for?
- Basic knowledge of care: To care for our children and young people you will be expected to have a basic understanding of the care and support needs of people with physical disabilities and respecting them as individuals.
- A commitment to quality and providing the best support we can to the children and young people within our care.
- Flexibility: Our Support Workers are required to be flexible to work as part of a rota which will include early and late shifts, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Showing dignity and respect to the young people and staff you will be working with.
- We are particularly interested in people who have experience of, or are willing to learn skills in Long Term Ventilation / Tracheostomies.
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £18,298 p.a. (£9.51 per hour)
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent Working Hours - Full Time hours are 37 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern. Shifts available are 7am to 2pm & 2pm to 9pm. We can also offer Part Time contracts if required
- Career Development - Opportunity to work towards a funded qualification in Health and Social Care
- Comprehensive benefits package (please click here for further details)
- Support & Guidance - You will be guided and supported by a team of dedicated trained staff
Strictly no Agencies
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.