Introducing the all new Focus 10K Team Relay.
Whether you run with work mates, neighbours or your pub quiz team, grab your tribe and sign up! With prizes for both the fastest team and the best dressed team, this is your chance to combine your team spirit with a competitive streak, all in aid of Chailey Heritage Foundation.
Each team will consist of 4 runners, with each runner completing a 2.5km leg.
Early bird price £125. (£150 once early bird places are filled.)
• Places for 4 team members
• Fast-track team check-in and bag drop (beat the queues!)
• Exclusive access to pre and post-race marquee
• Tea or coffee and a meal for every participant – to enjoy before or after the race
• Chance to WIN tickets for Pier Pressure Escape Rooms in Brighton in our fastest team category
• Chance to WIN vouchers to use at Brighton Zip in our fancy dress category
• Excellent atmosphere in our race village for your team and supporters
Download your 5 or 10km training programmes nowNew for 2019: Team Relay
Introducing the all new Focus 10K Team Relay.New for 2019 The Course
A new course for 20197 books to inspire you to run Running has been a muse for many a writer. From autobiographies to fiction, here... 5 treadmill sessions under 30 minutes Forget running at the same pace for minutes on end: there’s a time and a place... 3 areas for runners to work on in the gym
Always gravitate towards the cardio machines in the gym?Running jargon buster Fartlek, bonking, trigger points: running’s a funny old game. Here’s... 5 key vitamins and minerals for runners Runners are used to thinking about protein and carbs, but what about other nutri... 5 tips for happy summer runs Running on cool nights and refuelling on ice-cream is what summer running is all... Conquer the 10k Brilliant as a stand-alone distance and for anyone with longer distances in sigh... Get ready for race day PBs in races come from good preparation as well as good training. Get race day r... Get to grips with race day nerves Always get the jitters before an event? Sports psychologist Victor Thompson expl...
Thank you to all our event partners