Together we can change lives
Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education and care for children and young people with complex neurodisabilities.
At Chailey Heritage Foundation, we believe that every child and young person should have every opportunity to pursue their fullest potential. Our Support Workers are at the heart of everything we do and they play a vital part in helping the young people here to reach their full potential and live their best life!
Every year they support over 200 young people and their families.
We will be holding a recruitment event here at Chailey Heritage Foundation on the following dates:
Thursday 21st October : 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Please make sure to arrive on time to make the most of these sessions. During our events you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet some of our team members and leaders
- Find out more about the young people you would be supporting
- Have the chance to see what difference you can make here at CHF
- Receive information about our vacancies and the career paths on offer
- Find out about our exciting remuneration package; salaries starting at £18,618 increasing to £22,801 with experience (based on 37 hours per week) for support workers and a comprehensive benefits offering
- Be given a tour of the site
- Take advantage of our on-the-spot interviews, or speak with HR about booking one at a time convenient to you
- Enjoy delicious homemade refreshments from our on-site GK's Cafe
We have dedicated staff teams, amazing facilities and a real feel-good factor! There has never been a better time to join us, our services are growing fast therefore we have some very exciting roles on offer including:
- Day Support Worker – Full time and part time contracts available with varying shift times
- Night Support Worker – Full time and part time contracts available, our night shifts start at 8.30pm and finish at 7.30am
- Bank Support Worker – A flexible working pattern to suit your availability, great if you are studying or have other commitments
- Community Support Worker – Roles out in the community supporting in homes.
If you have a passion for care and would like to find out more about our careers then please do come along to our event, we look forward to meeting you!