Hire the Life Skills Centre
The Life Skills Centre at Chailey Heritage Foundation is a modern and vibrant facility offering a range of learning activities to young people aged 16+ years with physical and/or learning disabilities. The extensive range of activities and facilities, together with our experienced and friendly team, means there is something for everyone. All our facilities are specialised to suit the needs of people with complex disabilities.
Our facilities include:
- Multi-media suite – fully accessible computers with the latest software and assistive technology. You can surf the web, access social media, send emails, edit videos, do some 3D design and printing, computer-aided design and gaming. Interactive one to one or group sessions. Gaming and training available.
- Inclusive Fitness (IFI) accredited gym – fully accessible gym designed for people who have difficulty accessing a traditional facility due to injury, mobility, learning of physical disability. Individual or group sessions available.
- Spa – unwind and enjoy our spa bath and sauna. Small group or individual spa sessions available.
- Serenity massage room – we have a credited massage therapist who is available for individual sessions. The room can be hired by therapists.
- Art room – from felting to painting to pottery, we provide a range of different textiles and creative techniques for you to choose from. Individual or group sessions available.
- Accessible kitchen – fully equipped kitchen with height adjustable tables, adjustable worktops and specialist switches. Individual or group sessions available.
- Sensory room – our sensory studio is an adaptable, stimulating and relaxing environment free of everyday distractions. With giant beanbags, bubble tubes, relaxing music and soft lights, this room is truly calming. If you’re looking for relaxation, exploration or physiotherapy, this room is available for hire.
You can also hire the Life Skills Centre as a whole with access to all our brilliant facilities.
If you’re interested in hiring the Life Skills Centre, please complete the facility enquiry form with as much detail as possible.