Focus 10 Stay
30 March 2020
This year’s Focus 10k will now no longer be taking place on 31st May, so we are bringing you a new way to get involved, stay active and stay connected.
Join us from Friday 3rd April as we take on the Focus 10 Stay challenge: a fun and easy way for you, your family and friends to stay active at home.
How does it work?
- Set yourself an active challenge connected to the number 10. You can be as imaginative as you want.
- Choose between doing the same challenge every day or mix it up. And if you can, keep it going for 10 days in a row.
- Share it on social media using the hashtags #Focus10Stay and #StayConnected
- Nominate your mates. Tag a friend, family member or colleague and get them to take on the challenge too.
Starters for 10
Choose one of these ideas, do all 10, or choose your own:
- Grab a football (or a loo roll) and do 10 keepy-uppys
- Hop on one leg for 10 seconds
- Hula hoop in your garden for 10 minutes
- Go for a 10 minute run in your neighbourhood
- Juggle with 10 items for 10 seconds if you can
- Take 10,000 steps in a day, whether on your treadmill at home or outside
- Use that core strength to hold a 10 minute plank
- Do 10 burpees, sit-ups, press-ups or jumping jacks.
- Go for a 10 mile bike ride
- Flex those biceps and lift weights for 10 seconds. Not got any weights? Improvise with tins of baked beans.
However you do your #Focus10Stay, make sure you do so safely, and within the current Government guidelines for Covid-19.
Let’s stay connected! Share your achievements with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #Focus10Stay and #StayConnected. Then, tag a friend, family member or colleague and nominate them to take on the challenge.
Is this a fundraising challenge?
No. This is just for fun, but if you would like to set up a sponsorship page, you can do so at www.justgiving.com/chs and if you’d like to make a donation, just head to www.chf.org.uk/donate
Our thanks to Focus Group for supporting this challenge. Focus Group helps businesses stay connected, anytime, anywhere.