Virtual Climb - The Everest Challenge
1 Jun 2020
Can you climb the equivalent of Mount Everest in 12 weeks? In this challenge, you can go out to the hills on your daily exercise or simply tackle the stairs a couple of times every day. Achieve 8,848m of elevation gain in 12 weeks and you wil have earned your medal!
How it works:
- Sign up to the climb here and choose Chailey Heritage Foundation as your charity. Your entry fee will be covered.
- Set up your Just Giving page and commit to raising at least £100.
- Tackle those hills and steps to climb Everest, following social distancing guidelines.
- Upload your evidence. (Take a photo of your tech device showing you have completed your challenge.)
- Receive your medal in the post.