1st–2nd September 2018
We’re delighted to invite you to a brand new outdoor festival in Brighton, organised by E3 Events with the support of Brighton and Hove City Council. We’re very grateful to have been chosen as the partner charity.
You will be treated to a wide range of locally distilled gins, tasty hot and cold food, brilliant demonstrations and live entertainment throughout the whole weekend.
The Sussex Gin Fest will take place on Brighton Promenade, a fantastic area on the seafront next to the British Airways i360. A ticket will grant you entry to one specific session and one Laughton’s Bramble cocktail. Session times are:
• Session 1 – 1st September, 10am - 1pm
• Session 2 – 1st September, 2pm - 5pm
• Session 3 – 1st September, 6pm - 9pm
• Session 4 – 2nd September, 11am - 2pm
• Session 5 – 2nd September, 3pm - 6pm