About this Event:
We are a nationally recognised centre for children and young adults with complex physical disabilities and high health needs. We are based in North Chailey, East Sussex just a short commute from Haywards Heath, Lewes and Brighton.
Our Support Workers are at the heart of what we do, every year they support over 200 young people and their families. The Support Worker role is vital in ensuring that the young people have the opportunity to reach their full potential and prepare them for life.
We will be holding a recruitment event here at Chailey Heritage Foundation on 28th September to provide you with an understanding of what it’s really like to work with us.
Join us at our exciting event, you will:
• Meet some of our team
• Find out more about the young people you would be supporting
• Have the chance to see what difference you can make here at CHF
• Receive information about our vacancies and the career paths on offer
• Find out about our exciting remuneration package; salaries starting at £17,127 increasing to £20,090 with experience (based on 37 hours per week) and a comprehensive benefits offering
• Be given a Tour of the Site
• Book an interview
• Enjoy delicious homemade refreshments from our on site GK's Cafe
We have dedicated staff teams, amazing facilities and the feel-good factor! There has never been a better time to join us, our services are growing fast therefore we have some very exciting roles on offer including:
•Day Support Worker – Full time and part time contracts available with varying shift times
• Night Support Worker – Full time and part time contracts available, our night shifts start at 20:30 and finish at 07:30
• Bank Support Worker – A flexible working pattern to suit your availability, great if you are studying or have other commitments
• Community Support Worker – Roles out in the Community supporting in homes
If you have a passion for care and would like to find out more about our careers then please do come along to our event.