We are incredibly grateful to all our supporters who have continued to support us over the last year, despite the challenges that so many have faced.
Although we had to cancel our live fundraising events in 2020, we were uplifted to see so many people continue to generously support us, whether taking part in our Focus 10k virtual challenge, making donations to our Big Give Christmas Challenge or donning their favourite hats for Woolly Hat Wednesday.
Your generosity throughout 2020 has meant a great deal to us, and has helped us ensure we can continue to provide excellent resources and opportunities to for young people with complex disabilities and health needs.
As we look ahead to a brighter 2021, we’d like to let you know of some of the ways you can get involved:
- Subscribe to our newsletter – get updates straight to your inbox so that you’ll be the first to know when our fundraising events calendar is updated. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Sign up to be a fundraising volunteer. Although we aren’t ready to welcome volunteers back yet, you can still express your interest now so that you’re ready to go when we are able to run events again. From cheering on runners to handing out goody bags, it’s a great way to meet new people and do something for a worthwhile cause. For more information, drop us a line or call 01825 724752.
- Nominate Chailey Heritage Foundation to be your company’s chosen charity. Find out about the many ways we work with the business community.
- Take part in a virtual challenge. We have a selection of challenges including our Valentine’s Day run and an Everest Challenge. Find out more.
- For many other ways to get involved, from taking part in our lottery to online shopping, visit the supporters section of our website.
We thank you for your support and hope to see you in the not too distant future.