Clinical Lead Nurse
Due to continued growth, we are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity to join us in the role of Clinical Lead Nurse.
Are you a driven nurse that is seeking a new challenge? Do you want to utilise your clinical knowledge within a highly rewarding role? If you have answered yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse to enhance their skills as well as continuing to develop clinical skills within a rewarding charity role.
You will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Organising, coordinating and delivering a range of clinical teaching and learning opportunities for non-registered professionals
- Providing clinical supervision to our staff
- Ensuring that our children and young people are assessed and that their care is planned, implemented and evaluated
- Take clinical responsibility for the delivery of specialist care needs
- Act as a clinical expert and information resource to the service
- Collating accurate records in line with NMC/Professional bodies and foundation standards
Above all, we are looking for an individual who possesses:
- Registration with the nursing and midwifery council with a valid PIN and a comprehensive knowledge of nursing standards
- Experience of working with children and young people with disabilities
- Experienced in the delivery of training and using a competency framework
- Ability to communicate to a high standard with a range of people
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
This new role is offered on a part time basis with flexibility to work either 22.5 or 25 hours per week. You would be required to work these hours over 3/3.5 days of the week which may from time to time include working evenings and/or weekends.
We are offering a very competitive salary for this role, below you will find an illustration of what this salary will be depending on the number of hours worked:
- 22.5 hours per week - Annual Salary of £21,079 rising to £22,207
- 25 hours per week - Annual Salary of £23,421 rising to £24,675
To view the full job description and person specification please click here.
Every year we support hundreds of children, young people and their families by providing a range of world-class services, especially catering for those with a neurological motor impairment, such as cerebral palsy.
Our aim is to provide a stimulating and inclusive environment where all young people are given every opportunity to make progress towards fulfilment and develop life skills in preparation for adulthood.
Closing date for applications is 10am on Friday 7th September 2018
Interviews will take place week commencing 17th September 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience required please apply below, we would love to hear from you!
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Register and apply for a vacancy
If this is your first application please register to manage your job applications